Stimulate Summer/Fall reading in your church by offering your readers a new book from an exciting author!
I am giving away ten free copies of selected books to the first ten church librarians who respond. All my books are written from a distinctly Biblical worldview and exalt Jesus Christ. The books are suitable for high-school up through adult. They don’t contain sex scenes or filthy language (they do contain violence).
- Your response must be one of the first ten approved responses.
- The shipping address of the library must be within the continental United States.
- You must follow the procedure below for receiving the book.
- You must print a quality, full-color copy of an 8.5×11 ad for the book (a pdf will be provided to you).
- You must prominently display the ad for a minimum of one month in your church library, after you receive the book.
Here’s how to receive a free book for your library:
- Using the contact form here, provide me with the following information: the name and mailing address of the church, and the church librarian’s name and email address. Type the words “Library Giveaway” in the subject line.
- I will email the librarian a description of the books they may choose from.
- They select the book they would like, and contact me to let me know of their selection. They may only select one book.
- I will ship the book to the church, and email the librarian the full-color ad in PDF format. Shipping may take up to three weeks.
- I will bear all expenses, including shipping. I will not sign the book (signed copies tend to walk away from the library).